Sunday, September 30, 2012


A Prayer

image



~I pray my Lord my God above
hear these words of say~
~Caress my soul within your Love
take away the hate~
~Heal this broken heart of mine
living in abyss~
~Light this darkness of my mind
running me amiss~
~Give me strength my Lord My God
take away my weak~
~Wipe my tears of many sawed
in my times of need~
~Imbue me with your Golden Rule
fill my heart of love
~So I may do as he would do
he who died for us~
~Bless my family my Lord my God
keep them always safe~
~Take them from the realms of not
unto your son’s array~
~Cleanse my soul from deep within
let your will be done~
~I ask forgiveness of my sins
each of every one~
~Guide me through my every day
hold me of my sleep~
~If I should die before I wake
take my soul of keep~
~I pray my Lord my God above
hear these words of say~
~Caress my soul within your Love
take away the hate~
~Help me grow within your words
fill my heart of love~
~Your will be done without demurs
my Lord my God above~
~Help me Lord my God to find
peace upon this earth~
~To live my life as you define
within your Holy words~
~Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment